White South Sea Pearl Necklace with Pave Diamond and White Gold Ball Clasp
Please sign in to view prices and to order
Or contact us to register for an account
A luxury necklace of 29 white South Sea pearls, strand by hand and finished with a pave diamond and white gold clasp.
The price shown is for the finished necklace, sold strung with the clasp.
- Cultured Saltwater South Sea Pearl
- Origin - Australia
- 13-15mm diameter
- Round shape
- White, with a Pink overtone
- TOP Quality
- Excellent Lustre, with a clean surface
The 18 carat white gold pave diamond clasp is set with 108 white diamonds, totalling 3.38 carats. The clasp has a weight of 3.9g and has a screw fitting.
Our evaluation of pearl quality is based on lustre, colour and surface quality. To guide you with your selection on our website, we categorise each item with the following description:
- TOP Quality - Excellent to Very Good Lustre, with a clean surface
- AAA Quality - Very Good Lustre, with few surface irregularities
- AA Quality - Very Good to Good Lustre, with some visible surface irregularities
- A Quality - not available for order on our website, please contact us for details
We Also Recommend